• Designing and manufacturing of Eco-chic exotic wood jewelry.
• Social conscious, exercising Fair Trade practices and community involvement.
• Moving towards Carbon neutrality at their manufacturing facility in Costa Rica, operating since 1985.
• A US registered company with a broad customer base.
• Style with the luxury of a green conscience
Sustainable wood, natural and trendy Madera products are handcrafted in Costa Rica. The precious woods available to our company come from government approved sources, such as reforestation programs, rejuvenation of the forest, or from Costa Rica’s developmental projects.
All our products are handcrafted which reduces the use of energy for processing materials. We use only lead free, nickel free metals. Our wood is kept in its natural state not applying stains, varnishes, polishes or any type of chemicals.
Madera is a great complement to the latest fashions. Our designs match today’s world: contemporary and trendy yet classic and everlasting.
Costa Rica has earned a position of respect among the environmentalist, due to its efforts to preserve all natural resources and its commitment to achieve carbon neutrality. The seal of “made in Costa Rica” speaks by itself.
The manufacturing site in Costa Rica employs Some 250 residents of local communities and creates business to the local wood industry by buying all our wood locally. This site has been recognized by the Costa Rican government for being eco-friendly and observing fair trade practices.